Teach English in Afganistan – Barakat
English Teachers Needed in Kabul, Afghanistan
Barakat International School:
Barakat International School is a part of well-reputed and prestigious network of Afghan-Turk Schools rendering services in the educational sector of Afghanistan for more than two decades.
Barakat International School is the only international school of country located in the heart of capital city, Kabul of Afghanistan. We offer the English National Curriculum, IGCSEs and A levels to over 400 students. The School is a Cambridge associate school, functional in its state-of-the art building located in Kabul with all the facilities to the students and the staff.
It is the policy of school to hire teachers from the English native-speaking nations and competent non-native English speaking teachers and at present, we have teachers from England, the United States, and a number of Asian and African countries.
Need of Teachers:
Due to our sharply increasing student body, we are looking for teachers to join our Primary, Middle and High School classes from September 2017. We are interested in receiving applications from specialist teachers of Primary (Class Teacher), subject teachers of ESL, Chemistry, Physics, for Middle and High school. Teachers with commitment of top-quality learning and teaching, high attainment and desirous of providing a wide range (Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Levels) of experiences for our students are encouraged to apply.
Duration of Contract:
Starting from 15th August 2017 to 15th July 2018, the contract would be for one year with the possibility of extension. (Orientation program 15-30 August)
Salary and Other Benefits:
Following benefits would be provided by School:
• Competitive International Salary (negotiable).
• Plane tickets (Once a year).
• Pick and drop service from the airport.
• Free accommodation.
• Professional working environment.
• Annual and sick leaves (Max 5 days).
• Shuttle service from school to the residence.
• Visa facilitation.
• Lunch in working days except during holidays.
• Native Speakers of English, however, competent non-native speakers can also apply.
• English Teaching Certificates like TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA is desirable.
• Comprehensive teaching experience in an international school.
• University Bachelor’s Degree.
• Impressive command in English is must (In case of non-native speakers of English).
• Cooperative with Administration.
How to apply?
Please send your CV (also Diploma of Bachelor Degree, Certificates, Picture) and a ‘letter of interest’ to the given email address:
P.S: Please mention the applied position in the email subject.